Our Youth Scholarship program offers awards of $1,000 each to qualified applicants. To qualify, you must:
- Currently be a resident of the North Bay
- Have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.50
- Be no older than 23 years of age
- Be a member of North Bay Credit Union ( join now )
- Currently be attending, or planning on attending, any post high school accredited university, college or educational system.
Prospective candidates will be interviewed by our Scholarship Awards Committee.
Applications for our 2020 Scholarships will be available soon.
Our 2019 Scholarship Award recipients can be found here.