Our Youth Scholarship program offers awards of $1,000 each to qualified applicants. To qualify, you must:
- Currently be a resident of the North Bay
- Have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.50
- Be no older than 23 years of age
- Be a member of North Bay Credit Union
- Currently be attending, or planning on attending, any post high school accredited university, college or educational system with an emphasis in the area of agriculture.
Prospective candidates will be interviewed by our Scholarship Awards Committee.
Our 2017 application process is now closed. Please check back for our 2018 award applications.
2017 Scholarship Award Recipients
- Suzanne Amaral, Cal Poly San Luis Obispo
- Gina Hansen, Santa Rosa High – attending UC Santa Cruz
- Melanie Hanlon, Petaluma High – attending Oregon State
- Andrew Nunez, Healdsburg High – attending Chico State