Our Youth Scholarship program offers awards of $1,000 each to qualified applicants who are pursuing trade or technical skills. To qualify, you must:
- Currently be a resident of the North Bay
- Have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.50
- Be no older than 23 years of age
- Be a member of North Bay Credit Union ( join now )
- Currently be attending, or planning on attending, any post high school accredited tech/trade school, university, college or educational course of study.
Prospective candidates will be interviewed by our Scholarship Awards Committee.
Our 2021 Scholarship Award recipients can be found here.