Fill up your digital cart without emptying your wallet. This free account pays you in refunds for what you buy online.
- Online Banking & Bill Pay
- Mobile Banking with Deposit
- Visa® EMV Debit Card
- Free checking that pays you to shop online
- Earn $10 in refunds for iTunes®, Amazon®, or Google Play™ purchases every month*
- Get $20 in refunds for iTunes, Amazon, or Google Play purchases when you open your account*
- Refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide (up to $25 monthly)*
- No monthly maintenance fees
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- Free digital banking services
- $25 minimum deposit to open
How to Unlock Your Rewards
Enrollments must be in place and all of the following transactions and activities must post and settle to your Kasasa Tunes account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- At least 12 debit card purchases
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive e-statements
- Be enrolled in and log into online banking
You could do this in your sleep. But even if you don’t meet your qualifications during the cycle, your Kasasa Tunes account is still free. And you can get right back to earning your rewards the very next month.
*KASASA TUNES® TIS Addendum
We appreciate your decision to open an account with North Bay Credit Union. This schedule sets forth certain conditions, rates, fees, and charges that are specific to your account. Each accountholder agrees to the terms set forth on this Deposit Account Rate and Fee Schedule, and acknowledges that it is a part of the Account Agreement. Subject to applicable law and the terms of the Account Agreement, we may amend the rates, fees and charges contained in this schedule from time to time.
Account Overview: Kasasa Tunes is a free, variable rewards checking account with no minimum balance requirement that rewards accountholders with reimbursements on iTunes, Google Play, and Amazon purchases and nationwide ATM fee refunds when they meet minimum qualifications during the account's Monthly Qualification Cycle.
Purpose and Expected Use of Account: The Kasasa Tunes account is intended to be the accountholder's primary checking account in which payroll transactions and day-to-day spending activities are posted and settled. We expect the account's debit card to be used frequently throughout each month and for transaction amounts to reflect a wide dollar range. North Bay Credit Union reserves the right to determine if the account is being maintained for a purpose other than day-to-day, primary use. Accountholders who persist in making debit card transactions in a calculated and limited fashion in order to meet their monthly qualifications may have their account converted to a different checking account or closed altogether. We also reserve the right to convert the account to a different checking account if the account does not have consistent active use over twelve (12) consecutive Statement Cycles. We have the right to close this account at any time, with proper notice.
Qualification Requirements: To earn your rewards all of the following transactions and activities must post and settle to your Kasasa Tunes account each "Monthly Qualification Cycle"
- Have at least twelve (12) debit card purchases post and settle to your account
- Be enrolled and receive e-statements
- Be enrolled and log into online banking (a minimum of one  time per qualification cycle)
Transactions may take one (1) or more business days from the date the transaction occurred to post and settle to the account. "Monthly Qualification Cycle" means a period beginning on the last business day of the month and ending on the day before the last business day of the month. Transfers between accounts and ATM transactions do not count as qualifying transactions. Only debit card and POS transactions processed by merchants and received by North Bay Credit Union count as qualifying transactions.
When Kasasa Tunes Qualifications Are Not Met:
- iTunes, Google Play, and Amazon purchases are not refunded.
- ATM fees are not refunded.
When Kasasa Tunes Qualifications Are Met During a Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- iTunes, Google Play, and Amazon Purchase Refunds: You will earn up to $10.00 in iTunes, Google Play, and Amazon purchase refunds. In order to be refunded, iTunes, Google Play, and Amazon purchases must be made with the debit card linked to your North Bay Credit Union account; and will post and settle to the account after the Monthly Qualification Cycle in which you qualify. The credit expires at the end of the following "Monthly Qualification Cycle." iTunes, Google Play, and Amazon refunds and ATM fee reimbursements will be credited to your account on the last business day of the month per Monthly Qualification Cycle in which you qualify.
- ATM Fee Reimbursements: We will reimburse the ATM fee assessed by other financial institutions nationwide up to $25 incurred during the "Monthly Qualification Cycle" in which you qualified. If you believe you have not been reimbursed the correct amount of ATM fees you must contact us within thirty (30) calendar days after the Statement Cycle where the reimbursement was applicable.
Reward Administration: iTunes, Google Play, and Amazon purchases are refunded via a "grant" and "credit" process. On the last day of each Monthly Qualification Cycle in which you qualify, we establish a refund "grant" for the amount you have earned up to $10.00 for your account. Each "grant" is valid up to the end of the following "Monthly Qualification Cycle." All iTunes, Google Play, and Amazon refunds are "credited" against your account's oldest active "grant."
Determination of Rewards: At our discretion, we may change the rewards at any time.
Sign-Up Bonus: You will be refunded up to $20.00 for iTunes, Google Play, and Amazon purchases, made with your North Bay Credit Union debit card that post and settle to your account during the first sixty (60) days after your account is opened. Transactions may take one (1) or more business days from the date the transaction occurred to post and settle to your account. This refund will be credited to your account on the last business day of the month per "Monthly Qualification Cycle" in which you would qualify. Any portion of the sign-up bonus that is not used within the stated time period will be forfeited. Limit one sign-up bonus per primary social security or tax id number.
Minimum Balance to Receive Rewards: There is no minimum balance to receive the account's rewards.
Limitations: This account type is limited to one account per primary social security number or tax id number.
Transaction Processing Information: Transactions on your account will be processed in the order in which they occurred.
Account Closing, Rewards and ATM Refunds: If you close your account before the iTunes, Google Play, or Amazon purchase reimbursement and the ATM refunds are credited, you will not receive the reimbursement or the ATM refund for that "Monthly Qualification Cycle."
Miscellaneous Fees and Charges: Please see North Bay Credit Union Product and Service Fee Schedule.
Kasasa and Kasasa Tunes is a trademark of BancVue, Ltd. Registered in the USA.