Traffic is easier to bear when you’re sitting in your dream car. Save money by opting for an auto loan at your local credit union.
- Competitively low, fixed and variable rates on new or used vehicles
- Rates up to 26% lower than commercial banks
- Receive rate reduction with an active NBCU checking account*
- A wide range of terms customized to your unique situation
- Pre-approval available for extra bargaining power at the dealership
- Refinance your current vehicle to potentially lower your rate
- Local decision-making and processing in the North Bay
- Friendly, experienced loan advisors to guide you through the process
Through the CUDL program, North Bay Credit Union has partnered with dealerships in the area to offer you a convenient way to purchase a vehicle and get your credit union financing.
Look for the CUDL logo when shopping for your car, identify yourself as a North Bay Credit Union member, and ask for your financing through the CUDL system. It’s that easy! You can even shop online for your vehicle.
*Your APR is based on your credit qualification. The guidelines for terms are determined by loan amount. Your loan officer can help you determine the best rate and terms for your loan, based on your own personal needs and Credit Union policy.