Shop ‘til you drop (guilt-free) with a free checking account that pays you cash back on debit card purchases.
Online Banking & Bill Pay
Mobile Banking with Deposit
Visa® EMV Debit Card
- Free checking that pays you back
- 3.00% cash back on debit card purchases*
- No category restrictions on purchases
- Cash back earned on up to $200 in purchases monthly
- Earn up to $72 cash back per year, $6 per month
- Refunds on ATM withdrawal fees, nationwide (up to $25 monthly)*
- Link to free Kasasa Saver® to build savings automatically
- No monthly maintenance fees
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- Free digital banking services
- $25 minimum deposit to open
How to Unlock Your Rewards
Enrollments must be in place and all of the following transactions and activities must post and settle to your Kasasa Cash Back account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- At least 12 debit card purchases
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive e-statements
- Be enrolled in and log into online banking
Easier than you thought, right? And even if you don’t meet your qualifications during the cycle, your Kasasa Cash Back account is still free. Then you can get right back to earning your cash rewards the very next month.
*KASASA CASH BACK® TIS Addendum
We appreciate your decision to open an account with North Bay Credit Union. This schedule sets forth certain conditions, rates, fees, and charges that are specific to your account. Each accountholder agrees to the terms set forth on this Deposit Account Rate and Fee Schedule, and acknowledges that it is a part of the Account Agreement. Subject to applicable law and the terms of the Account Agreement, we may amend the rates, fees and charges contained in this schedule from time to time.
Account Overview: Kasasa Cash Back is a free, variable rewards checking account with no minimum balance requirement that rewards accountholders with cash back on their debit card purchases and nationwide ATM fee refunds when they meet minimum qualifications during the account's "Monthly Qualification Cycle."
Purpose and Expected Use of Account: The Kasasa Cash Back account is intended to be the accountholder's primary checking account in which payroll transactions and day-to-day spending activities are posted and settled. We expect the account's debit card to be used frequently throughout each month and for transaction amounts to reflect a wide dollar range. North Bay Credit Union reserves the right to determine if the account is being maintained for a purpose other than day-to-day, primary use. Accountholders who persist in making debit card transactions in a calculated and limited fashion in order to meet their monthly qualifications may have their account converted to a different checking account or closed altogether. We also reserve the right to convert the account to a different checking account if the account does not have consistent active use over twelve (12) consecutive Statement Cycles. We have the right to close this account at any time, with proper notice.
Qualification Requirements: To earn your rewards all of the following transactions and activities must post and settle to your Kasasa Cash Back account each "Monthly Qualification Cycle.":
- Have at least twelve (12) debit card purchases post and settle to your account
- Be enrolled and receive e-statements
- Be enrolled and log into online banking (a minimum of one  time per qualification cycle)
Transactions may take one (1) or more business days from the date the transaction occurred to post and settle to the account. "Monthly Qualification Cycle" means a period beginning on the last business day of the month and ending on the day before the last business day of the month. Transfers between accounts and ATM transactions do not count as qualifying transactions.
When Kasasa Cash Account or Kasasa Cash Back Account Requirements Are Not Met:
- You will not receive cash back on debit card and POS transactions.
- ATM fees are not refunded.
When Kasasa Cash Account or Kasasa Cash Back Account Requirements Are Met:
- You will receive 3% cash back rewards on debit card and POS purchase transactions totaling up to $200.00 that post and settle to the account during the "Monthly Qualification Cycle" with a maximum total cash back of $6.00.
- ATM Fee Reimbursements: We will reimburse the ATM fees assessed by other financial institutions nationwide up to $25.00 incurred during the "Monthly Qualification Cycle" in which you qualified. If you believe you have not been reimbursed the correct amount of ATM fees you must contact us within thirty (30) calendar days after the Statement Cycle where the reimbursement was applicable.
Cash back and ATM refunds will be credited to the account on the last business day of the month.
Determination of Rewards: At our discretion, we may change the rewards at any time.
Minimum Balance to Receive Rewards: There is no minimum balance to receive the account's rewards.
Limitations: This account type is limited to one account per primary social security number or tax id number.
Transaction Processing Information: Transactions on your account will be processed in the order in which they occurred.
Account Closing/Rewards and ATM Refunds: If you close your account before the rewards and the ATM refunds are credited, you will not receive the rewards or the ATM refund for that "Monthly Qualification Cycle."
Miscellaneous Fees and Charges: Please see North Bay Credit Union Product and Service Fee Schedule.
Kasasa and Kasasa Cash Back is a trademark of BancVue, Ltd. Registered in the USA.