Our Youth Scholarship program offers awards of $1,000 each to qualified applicants including those who are pursuing trade or technical skills. To qualify, you must:
- Currently be a resident of the North Bay
- Have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.50
- Be no older than 23 years of age
- Be a member of North Bay Credit Union ( join now )
- Currently be attending, or planning on attending, any post high school accredited tech/trade school, university, college or educational course of study.
Prospective candidates will be interviewed by our Scholarship Awards Committee.
Our 2022 Scholarship Award Application can be found here. Applications are due by Friday, June 10. 2022.