Future artists, coders, filmmakers, and doctors start here. Whatever your major, stress less with private student financing backing you.
- Competitive rates for higher education expenses, including:
- And more
- Borrow as little as $2,000 or up to $40,000 per year for a maximum of $60,000 in undergraduate loans or $150,000 in graduate loans
- Choose between making interest payments or a nominal $25 Proactive Payment towards the loan while in school
- 15-minute, online application
- Quick credit decision once we receive your completed application
- 30 Day No-Fee Return Policy allows you to cancel the loan within 30 days of disbursement without fees or interest
In addition to North Bay Credit Union's underwriting criteria, you must also meet the following eligibility requirements:
- You've reached the age of majority in your state.
- You have a cosigner applying with you.
- You and your cosigner are US citizens or permanent residents.
- You're enrolled at least half-time at an eligible school.
- You have a GPA of at least 2.0.
- You meet the Satisfactory Academic Progress standards as defined by your school.
- You're a member of North Bay Credit Union (or willing to join during the online application process).